Burnopfield's Community Partnership
Organisations within Village
Links/ Useful contacts
Rowlands Gill Bus T/T
Burnopfield Neighbourhood Policing Team
Burnopfield Crime Statistics
Derwent Valley Action Area Partnership - Web site
Red Kites site - Worth a look.
Were you aware ? Take a look at this website. I've lived in the village for 37 years and did not know this. - Mike Weston Folk Singer and Song Writer
Bus Services - GoNorth East -
See also Rowlands Gill Bus Timetable in menu .
Local Councillors: (Durham County Council )
Mr Bob Alderson - 100 Birch Crescent Tel: 01207 271231
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE16 6JJ Email:
Mr Ivan Jewell - 73 Bryan's Leap Tel: 01207 270842.
Burnopfield Mobile: 03000 268731
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE16 6BS Email: email@example.com
Member of Parliament
Pat Glass MP: office contact details:
Office Suite 2, Gledstone House,
26 Newmarket Street,
Consett, Co Durham,
Tel: 01207 501 782 Fax: 01207 501 791.
The office is open from 9.00am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Any constituent who has problems or issues that they
believe their MP could help with, they are advised to telephone the
office on the above number to discuss their requirements further.
Durham County Council -
You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...
* General enquiries: if you're not sure exactly who to contact, use our general contact us form.
* Complaints: if you're unhappy with something we've done, you can make a formal complaint, through our complaints procedure.
* Suggestions: you can also send us your compliments and suggestions.
* Highways: you can report a problem with roads, footpaths, streetlights.
* Social care: you can ask us about aspects of social care, including caring for an older person, a mental health issue, people with learning disabilities, child care or child protection.
In the event of an emergency/out of hours you can phone us directly:
* General: 0300 123 7070 (message service out of hours)
* Social Care Direct: 0845 850 5010 (our Emergency Duty Team)
* Highways Action Line: 0191 370 6000
Other ways of contacting us
* Phone: 0300 123 7070 (cost of a local call), available 8.30am-5.00pm (Monday-Thursday), 8.30am-4.30pm (Friday).
* Fax: 0191 383 4500
* Minicom: 0191 383 3802 (for people with hearing impairment).
* In writing:
Durham County Council
* DigiTV: you can reach our DigiTV site if you have Sky.
* Customer Access Points in your area: come and visit one of our Customer Access Points
* Your councillor: contact your local councillor
* Twitter: follow us on Twitter
* Problems/queries about our website: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Web Kit provided free by BT